This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry for Thursday, November 9, 2023.
1. Max Siegel, CEO of USATF gets 5
Year contract renewal! Read here: https://www.usatf.org/news/2023/usa-track-field-and-ceo-max-siegel-sign-new-contra
2. Continue crisis with the US Olympic Trials marathon, RW suggesting that LOC could walk away from the event. Check out the article: https://www.runnersworld.com/…/could-orlando-walk-away…/
3. NYC Marathon continues to reverberate with the running world.
4. Who will do the best on the tough Paris 2024 course? Do not forget Tamirat Tola and Hellen Obiri!
5. The NCAA Regionals is coming up this weekend for Div 1,
6. Looking forward to the cross-country college champs!
7. NCAA XC is on ESPN.
See you tomorrow on #CoffeewithLarry