This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry for Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
1. Eamonn Coghlan, the Chairman of the Boards, is 71 today!
2. This writer watched Eamonn battle Marcus O’Sullivan in 1986 at the Millrose Games.
3. Eamonn Coghlan ran 83 sub 4 minute miles.
4. It may be Alberto Juantorina’s birthday, or it could be 3 December.
5. Juantorena won the 400m and 800m in Montreal.
6. He was called El Cabello!
7. He ran a 51.0 for 400m in chuck taylor high tops!
8. NCAA Cross country coverage continues from Oliver Hinson, watch for his women’s piece tonight!
See you tomorrow!