This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and tracks fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee With Larry for Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
1. The adidas Adizero Road to Records has been announced, for 29 April 2023, at the adidas HQ in Germany, over 5k, 10k and half marathon road distances, https://news.adidas.com/…/36e69aa4-dc9e-47b9-a85b…
2. Registration for Atlanta Peachtree Road Race is open until June 4, 2023! (sponsored message), https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree
3. Why are there no WMM marathons in China?
4. NB Outdoor champs are June 15-18, 2023 (sponsored), www.nbnationals.com
5. World Championships, Athletics, Budapest 2023, August 19-27, 2023, https://www.worldathletics.org/…/budapest23/event-info
6. Stuart Weir wrote this piece on the challenges of the London Olympic stadium, https://www.runblogrun.com/2023/04/the-london-stadium.html
London Olympic Stadium, by Martin Bateman
7. The marathon season is upon us, Boston, London plus many others.
8. Mondo Duplantis developed into a superstar from a true age group star, but, in many ways, he was allowed to be a kid too.
9. Do not miss our piece by Clyde Hart of 400 meter training, Learn from the best! #ClydeHart, coach of #MichaelJohnson,
#JeremyWariner, #SanyaRichardsRoss, explains it all, https://bit.ly/3KAMnFd
10. Watch for Deji’s Doodles today!
11. HOKA continues to impress! https://footwearnews.com/2023/business/power-players/hoka-kids-shoes-collaborations-running-outdoor-2023-1203441859/